We all know how slow the bluetooth connection works while transferring files between 2 Android phones, today we are here with the solution using which you can share files between your friends in an instant. ShareIt is the app that lets you share files between 2 Android phones in a speed that is 50 times faster than Bluetooth connection. In this page you will learn everything about this amazing app and the Download link to latest version of ShareIt.
How ShareIt Works
Instead of using the bluetooth connection between two devices, shareIt uses the Wifi Hotspot connection to transfer files which offers a way much better transfer speeds. To check if your share it is installed correctly you can try to share Geometry Dash with your friends and family. All you have to do to Transfer Files between two Android phones is first to install ShareIt on both the devices and open the app and connect both the devices using the options given and browse the file you want to send to your partner and click on Send, it will be sent at a speed of more than 20 MB/s. Using ShareIt you can share big Movies and games within minutes.
ShareIt offers many interesting features and below are some of the highlights of the ShareIt’s features.
- Share Any files irrespective of its size, there is no limit to the size of the file you are sharing, unlike other file-sharing applications.
- It uses Wifi-hotspot technology to share files lightning fast,
itsincomparable to the speed of Bluetooth.
- You can Share Files of any File type and also send multiple files at once.
- You can share the complete Apps and Games you have installed on your phone, you don’t have to retrieve the APK file to share the apps with your friends.
- All for free, you don’t have to pay anyone time or subscription fees to download and using ShareIt application your Android Phone.
- Available for Multiple platforms Like Android, iOS, Windows, Mac
And linux, So through Shareit App you can also share files between multiple operating systems, what more you need? 😉 .
Download ShareIt APK
You can download ShareIt APK Latest version by clicking the Download button below. In-case the download link is not working for you, you can report us through the Contact Page.
Once you download the APK file to your Android phone, go to your Settings>Security Settings and check the “unknown sources” option. Once you complete this, you can open the APK file and install it normally.
We hope that it was easy for you to understand about ShareIt and now will be able to share files with your friends in an Instant. For more amazing Android tips and tricks keep visiting Maemoproject Regularly.